Drew Galloway is a Scottish professional wrestler, currently signed to WWE. He is a former one time and longest reigning WCPW World Champion.
History in WCPWEdit
At Delete WCPW, Drew competed against Joseph Connors and Joe Hendry for the WCPW World Championship in a triple threat steel cage match, during the match, Joe Hendry was about to escape when Connors threatened to break Drew's neck if Joe escaped, when Hendry tried to climb back in, Drew reversed Connors and pinned him to become the new WCPW World Champion.
On WCPW Loaded Episode 17, Drew came out to address his title win before being interrupted by Joe Hendry and Joseph Connors, they were then placed in a triple threat rematch for the title, which Galloway won.
At Lights Out, Drew successfully defended the WCPW Championship against Bully Ray in a no disqualification match, but the WCPW Title was then stolen by Will Ospreay. The title was then returned to Drew on WCPW Loaded Episode 20.
At Exit Wounds, Galloway successfully defended the WCPW World Championship against Will Ospreay.
On April 19 2017, it was announced that at No Regrets, Galloway would defend the WCPW Championship in a 30 Man Rumble Match. On April 25, Drew was revealed to be the number 1 entrant in the Rumble Match, at Drew's own request.
At No Regrets, Drew entered the Championship rumble as the first entrant, eliminating Drake, Viper, Sha Samuels and Joe Coffey, before being the 28th elimination, when he was pinned by Joe Hendry, the match was then won by Martin Kirby. After the match, Galloway announced his departure from WCPW.
- Finishing Moves
- Claymore (Running Single Leg Dropkick) - 2015-Present
- Ego Trip (Scoop Lift spun out into a Facebuster) - 2003-2007
- Future-Shock DDT (Snap Double Underhook DDT) - 2009-Present
- G-Spot (Spike Piledriver) - 2003-2007;2015-2017
- Iron Maiden (Chickenwing Over-the-Shoulder Crossface) - 2016-Present
- Scot Drop (Reverse STO)
- Thee Move (Cradle Kneeling Reverse Piledriver) - 2003-2007; used as a signature thereafter
- Signature Moves
- Big Boot
- Celtic Cross (Over-the-Shoulder Back-to-Belly Piledriver)
- Fireman's Carry Gutbuster
- Inverted Double Leg Slam
- Kneeling Reverse Piledriver
- Lifting Sitout Spinebuster
- Multiple Clothesline Variations
- Multiple Suplex Variations
- Bridging Northern Lights
- Overhead Belly-To-Belly
- Neckbreaker onto the Knee
- Reverse Powerbomb
- Shoulder Block
- Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker
Championships & AccomplishmentsEdit